MOI provides the use of high-field MRI scanner specifically designed for scanning the extremities.
The new extremity MRI is designed to provide high-quality images of hands, wrists, elbows, feet, ankles, knees, fingers and toes. In comparison with standard whole-body scanners, the MSK Extreme offers these benefits:
- Reduces or eliminates feelings of claustrophobia.
- Reduces the need for sedation.
- Quieter than standard MRI scanners.
- More comfortable patient posture.
- Lessens unintended movement.