At Midwest Orthopaedic Institute, we understand the need and drive to resume physical activity as soon as possible following an injury. At MOI you will find experts to help you return to your active lifestyle and compete in sports at your highest potential. Our team of experts include:
- Sports medicine fellowship-trained,
board-certified family practice and
- Sports physical therapy specialists
- Certified athletic trainers
MOI’s approach focuses on early treatment that addresses total body fitness, as well as the injury itself. This approach typically enables individuals to return to their active lifestyles more quickly and with improved performance.
If you experience frequent pain or are limited in your daily activities due to an accident, injury, or illness, or if you would like to enhance your performance in a sport, MOI’s Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy specialists may be able to help. Our highly skilled staff provides outpatient rehabilitation and conditioning to patients who are experiencing pain or limited movement, as well as sports enhancement programs.
Services offered in sports medicine include:
- Injury prevention
- Evaluation and diagnosis
- Non-operative care and rehabilitation
- Operative care and rehabilitation
- Performance enhancement
- Sports medicine outreach programs providing athletic training and team physician services to area college, high school, and middle school teams.