New Grads Welcome to Apply!
Midwest Orthopaedic Institute (MOI) has an excellent employment opportunity for a Physical Therapist position.
About the Company
Midwest Orthopaedic Institute (MOI) is located in Sycamore, Illinois. MOI prides itself on being the premier orthopedic practice in the area. We are specialists in diagnosis and care of orthopedic problems including neck and back care, fracture treatment, upper and lower extremity issues, foot and ankle problems, arthritic conditions, joint replacement surgery, pediatrics and sports medicine. The practice has been growing with our team currently consisting of 135 employees including 12 Physicians and 2 Physician Assistants. To learn more about the practice, visit our website at www.M-O-I.com.
About the Position
MOI is currently recruiting for a full time Physical Therapist at the Sycamore location to join our team! This position will report directly to the Physical Therapy Site Manager.
Summary of Position:
Physical Therapist are health care professionals who evaluate and treat individuals of all ages who have medical problems or health related conditions that limit their abilities to move and perform functional activities in their daily life. The Physical Therapist establishes a plan of care based on evaluation of patient. The Physical Therapist follows their treatment plan of care to improve patient’s ability to perform activities of their daily life , documents progress of treatment and modifies specific treatments in accordance with patient status, and within scope of treatment plan of care and physician’s protocol.
This position requires the following:
- Graduation from a nationally accredited program.
- Illinois licensure.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, treatment protocols, and complete required documentation
- Ability to effectively present information and answer questions from management, customers, patients and the general public.
- Computer skills adequate to properly access patient records, electronic medical records, and fully utilize Google drive,Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to complete on the job training
Compensation will be dependent on the individual’s experience and qualifications. MOI provides a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing medical education allowance and a 401K.
All positions at Midwest Orthopaedic Institute are contingent upon successful background check and drug screening. Midwest Orthopaedic Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No applicant for employment shall be discriminated against because of age, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.